TOP 11.5% PERCENTILE RANKING
All publications since 2010 (same age, same subject area, first/last author only, median).
Median citation/impact ranking/publication calculated from Web of Science InCites (all but last 3 years)/Altmetric (last 3 years).
Number of saves/shares = number of media articles, blogs, social media posts (number of unique posters counted only, not total posts) + number of citation saves to bibliometric social media (e.g. Mendeley). Save/share numbers obtained from Altmetric.
Updated March 16, 2020
- TOP 5% IMPACT IN SUBJECT AREA (1st/last author career): 12% of papers
- TOP 10% IMPACT IN SUBJECT AREA (1st/last author career): 35% of papers
- TOP 25% IMPACT IN SUBJECT AREA (1st/last author career): 59% of papers
- CITATIONS/SAVES/SHARES (median 1st/last author career): 68 / paper
- VIEWS (median 1st/last author career): 10,393 / paper
- h-index (citations/saves/shares): 23
- GLOBAL REACH: 28 countries
- % COLLABORATION: 32% (international), 21% (national), 43% (local) of papers
Link: IMPACT STORY saves & shares (predictive of citations)